School’s Motto – “Tomorrow is Ours”.
SXI uses knowledge and education to make the ethical leaders of tomorrow.
Our mission is to build generations of children who will be physically and mentally healthy.
Children who will respect the views of others and will be able to face unexpected challenges with a balanced personality.
Our glorious performance
N O T I C E
SESSION – 2019-2020
For the session 2019-2020, the online filling up of Admission Form for Todds, Lower Nursery, Nursery and Kindergarten will commence on and from 28.10.2018.
The qualifying age for the admission in the following classes are detailed below :
a) TODDS – 2 yrs. + [A child born not later than 01.04.17]
b) LOWER NURSERY – 3 Yrs. + [A child born not later than 01.04.16]
c) NURSERY – 4 yrs. + [A child born not later than 01.04.15]
c) KINDERGARTEN – 5 yrs. + [A child born not later than 01.04.14]
1. The print out of the online filled-up admission form must be submitted at the time of interview.
2. Candidate’s photocopy of birth certificate of Municipality/Corporation should be attached.
3. Candidate’s original birth certificate of Municipality/Corporation must be produced at the time of interview.
4. The interview is designed to be child friendly.
5. At the time of interview both parents must accompany the child. No other person will be entertained.
6. Please bring Rs. 1,000/- (Cash) or a Bank Draft of Rs. 1,000/- in favour of ST. XAVIER’S INSTITUTION.
7. List of selected candidates will be put up on 28.11.2018. Please follow the Website : www.sxipanihati.org